On Thursday it was finally time to receive my very first blog award, the one Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to be exactly. Thank you Velosewer for awarding it to me, I'm very flattered, your sewing is always so flawless and I'm truly envious of your leather pieces!
The rules of this lovely award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Now to the 7 things about myself:
1. I have always been a bookworm. I actually never got any TV ban, my parents just took my books away if I was not listening.
2. In addition, I'm also a history geek. If there would be a realistic way to earn money with it, I would have studied history instead of textile and clothing management.
3. I'm pretty blind but am too vain to wear glasses. So I'm constantly wearing contact lenses.
4. I'm a slight neat freak and organize everything by colour...everything... books, clothing, you name it. My co-workers used to make fun of me but now they are organizing it the same way :)
5. I'm definitely a dog person. Don't get me wrong, I love all animals but after growing up with dogs, I prefer them to any other animal.
6. I'm a shoe addict and can't stop buying new ones if I like them. I pretty much have shoes in all different colours, of course organized by colour.
7. I'm actually a trained dressmaker. It took 3 years to pass through this traditional apprenticeship in Germany. My plan was to use it as a basis for a fashion design degree but in the end I decided for a more realistic career.
I nominate the following bloggers for the award:
1. Sea of Teal
3. Christine of Sew on Trend
4. Katarina of She Sells Sea Shells
5. Lauriana of Petit Main Sauvage
6. Melissa of The Curious Kiwi
7. Félicie of Félicie à Paris
9. Sara of The Pretty Pickle
10. Sallie of Sallie Oh